Pages - Menu

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Song of The Day #7 Hey Soul Sister by Train

It has been an epic agesss since my last update of my 'Song of The Day' and today I've decided to update. :D So, I've been thinking what song that I should choose and I thought why don't I just blog about the first song that I listened today and it's "Hey, Soul Sister" by Train. 


I'm sure that everyone know the band and if you don't, I'm sure the band is quite familiar to you. The band has not release any new song for a long time and this time their new song is actually good. I'm not a big fan of them and don't exactly know any of their song but this new song of them "Hey, Soul Sister" caught my attention. What I love about the song is that they included Ukulele in one of the music instruments. I've always fascinated with the sound that a ukulele produce and I actually own one just to learn so that I can produce the lovely sound. I've been learning to play the song on ukulele and I actually getting good at it and memorizing all the chords and it's fun to play. Easy to learn as well.


Train is an American rock band from San Francisco, California, formed in 1994. The band currently comprises a core trio of Patrick Monahan (lead vocalist), Jimmy Stafford (lead guitarist) and Scott Underwood (drummer).


Hey, Soul Sister by Train Lyrics




Hey, hey, hey

Your lipstick stains on the front lobe of my left side brains
I knew I wouldn't forget you, and so I went and let you blow my mind
Your sweet moon beam, the smell of you in every single dream I dream
I knew when we collided, you're the one I have decided who's one of my kind

Hey soul sister, ain't that Mr. Mister on the radio, stereo, the way you move ain't fair, you know!
Hey soul sister, I don't want to miss a single thing you do...tonight
Hey, hey,hey

Just in time, I'm so glad you have a one-track mind like me
You gave my life direction, a game show love connection we can't deny
I'm so obsessed, my heart is bound to beat right out my untrimmed chest
I believe in you, like a virgin, you're Madonna, and I'm always gonna wanna blow your mind

Hey soul sister, ain't that Mr. Mister on the radio, stereo, the way you move ain't fair, you know!
Hey soul sister, I don't want to miss a single thing you do...tonight

The way you can cut a rug, watching you's the only drug I need
You're so gangsta, I'm so thug, you're the only one I'm dreaming of
You see, I can be myself now finally, in fact there's nothing I can't be
I want the world to see you be with me

Hey soul sister, ain't that Mr. Mister on the radio, stereo, the way you move ain't fair, you know!
Hey soul sister, I don't want to miss a single thing you do tonight,
Hey soul sister, I don't want to miss a single thing you do...tonight
Hey, hey,hey


Hey, hey,hey

Tonight


Here's the Official Video of the song. Hope you guys enjoy! <3






Train 






No comments:

Post a Comment