Pages - Menu

Friday, July 16, 2010

Hmm....

Deep Questions
Do you like what you see when you look into the mirror?
- honestly, NEVER!
When you compliment people, do you really mean it?
- Yes.
Do you accept your flaws?
-Yes but sometimes I don't.
Anyone that you hate?
- Hate is a strong word, I prefer dislike. :)
Do you love your life?
- I can't really say that I love my life but so far so good.
Do you really think that there is the one for you in this universe?
- I'd like to hope there is :)
Do you believe in God?
- I absolutely do.
Are you mature enough to make good decisions?
- I think I do cos I know what's best for me.
What stage of life do you think you're in at the moment?
- Young adult and I'm trying to see myself as a woman.


Relationship Question
Do you want a serious relationship every time you're in a relationship?
- Of course I do, duh!
Looks important to you?
- It doesn't bother me.
How about money?
- At least he can afford to take care of me and not letting me starve! LOL!
Any fashion statement that you prefer?
- I'm okay as long as he's comfortable with what he's wearing. 
Hairstyle?
- It doesn't matter to me but I prefer that he's tidy.
Shy or friendly?
- I'm shy so I want a friendly one.
Talkative or quiet?
- Talkative.
Funny or serious?
- Both should be balance.
Any special characteristic?
- Likes photography like I do. :D (I've found someone!)


Simple Question
What did you do today?
- Doing lots of house chores, cooking, meet my bff, web surfing, blogging, texting, listening to music, watch movie, reshaping eyebrow, read magazine, eating, drinking. Normal stuff.
Is there anything that you want to do?
- No.
How do you feel about today?
- Disappointed at myself for being such a bad daughter. I should die!
What did you eat today?
-Some rice for dinner and lunch and chocolates.
Watched tv?
-Yeah.
Miss someone?
-Yes.
Bought something today?
- Nope, didn't go anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment