Pages - Menu

Friday, August 20, 2010

I miss my school days!!

1) Which schools did you go to?
Tadika Chi Wen Labuan, Tadika Riam Miri, SRB Riam Miri, SJKC Hwa Shiong, SM Stella Maris, SMK La Salle :)


2) What classes were you
Always 1st or 2nd since kindergarden :P


3) What was/were your favourite lesson(s)?
Definitely BI and Biology, lol!


4) If you could remember, what time was your recess?
9.45am if I'm not mistaken.

5) List down your favourite food/snacks.
A lot!


>Student Life<

1) Did you have a nickname way back in high school?
Yup! Mostly call me Jess and sometimes Rawr-Rawr! XD


2) How did you wear your socks?
Just slide my feet in.


3) Have you been suspended due to the way you put on your uniform?
No.


4) Were you given plenty of reminders about your appearance?
I guess not but there was one time I was told by the principle to pin up my front hair which I say okay but still I didn't listen to her. XD


5) Who did you look up to when you were in high school?
My Chemical Romance!! You never would've guess how much LOVE I have for Gerard Way!! XD

>Punishments<

1) Name one memorable scene where you were punished in front of the whole class.
The most memorable would be when I was still in primary school. The whole class didn't pass our math paper and because of that, all of us have to 'Jalan Itik' the whole block. We didn't feel embarrass at all and other classes were asking us why we failed since we were the 1st and cleverest class. :P

2) How many times did you skip class? What were you doing?
A LOTTTT!!! Joined the school choir for student's first friday mass :P


3) Give one scene where you escaped from being= caught/punished?
Period pain!! hahaha!!

4) Did you vandalize any school property?
I think I doodled a lot and mostly on school's desks and even worse, I used liquid paper! 


5) Did you ever make any teacher cry?
The whole class made our 'albino' english teacher cry, that was when I was in form 3.


>School Staff<

Who was your favourite teacher?
Madam Chia, my english teacher/choral speaking advisor in primary school.


Who was the funniest/weirdest/loudest teacher?
Teacher Boboy and I'm not joking about his name cos THAT is his actual name.

>Social Circle<

1) Were you popular back then?
Nope, I'm the invisible kid in school.


2) Were you in a big group of boys/girls or small ones?
I hang out with both boys and girls equally.


3) Who were your girl friends?
Rabie, Rozanne, Jacinta and Izah!

4) Did you and your friends have nicknames?
We even have a group name, Tajau! hahahahaha XD


5) What were your favorite memories of you and your friends?
School, our crushes, the 'drama', skipped morning exercise and hide in class, being a 'menteri'! hahaha

>Co-curricular Activities<

1) What type of CCA were you in?
Ping pong, PBSM, Catur.


2) What did you have to bring to your CCA?
The co-cum card.


3) What did your CCA required you to do?
Anything related.


4) Got injured?
Yep!!


>Closing Ceremony<

1) How did high school change you? 
Not much.

2) Sing one verse of your school song.
We are sons of La Salle everyone and no matter where we go.

3) What was your favourite question?
I ask 'why' a lot.


4) Who/what will you remember from your high school?
Most definitely my TAJAU!!


5) Any memories you will not forget?
Tajau always skip morning exercise! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment