Pages - Menu

Friday, September 3, 2010

Random things about me.

  • I am/want to be AMERICAN, a NEW YORKER to be exact!!
  • I can't stand if my nail fingers are not painted!! 
  • fuckin' LOVE gadgets!!!
  • I hide my feelings all the time.
  • sing ALL THE TIME!!
  • a natural born traveler! Want to travel the world one day.
  • LOVE to cook, ikut mood la :P
  • book is one of my best friends.
  • I'd like to think that my huge ass is as sexy as Kim Kardashian's! hahaha!!
  • charming people with my ATTITUDE, not looks!
  • loving, understanding, beautiful, good hearted, free spirited, worry and think too much!
  • not a huge fan of chocolate, teddy bear.
  • love COFFEE to the MAX!!
  • love the 40's 50's 60's 70's and 80's!
  • I'm into indie movies, music.
  • weird about me: I like the things that people hate or dislike. 
  • you think you know me but you actually don't.
  • I watch WWE RAW! John Cena & Undertaker, I love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment