Pages - Menu

Friday, April 15, 2011

30 days blog challenge: day 1

I've decided to do the 30 days blog challenge. I just feel like I want to do it and I hope that I manage to finish up all of 29 other challenges for the next 29 days. Fingers crossed!


Day 1  A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was.


So that's a picture of me that was taken by my sister using my new 50mm f/1.8 lens. Don't mind the cleavage, will you?  LOL! 


My day today was a bit better than previous, I would say. My eyes got better and I don't feel the itch anymore. Logged in to my facebook after abandoning it for 4 days, don't know why but I don't like facebook anymore. I used to spend so many times on it but it has changed. I feel a sense of achievement there cos I don't need that social network website to fill my life and time. Prefer watching movies, learning french online, reading books/novels, playing my guitar/ukulele or just hanging out and chilling with my beloved sister in the living room or any part of the house. Stayed at home the whole morning and did some revision for the upcoming exam, not forgetting morning chores at home. Mom brought my sister and I for a little shopping late afternoon and got home 8 minutes past 9pm. Shopping with mom and sis was okay and I only bought black colored flats, cost me RM29.90. A bit pricey for simple flats but I really like it and I've been looking for a simple one like the one that I just bought for a while and I've finally found it. Worth the money I spent. Thankfully dad was okay. He even prepared dinner for him and my younger siblings which wasn't a surprise for me cos my dad knows how to cook simple meal. Boyfie and I are okay again after 2 'uneasy' days/nights. It was hard but it ended up okay and I'm relieved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment