Pages - Menu

Monday, April 25, 2011

30 Days Blog Challenge: day 8, 9, 10, 11

Another 'mashed up 4 challenges into 1' post. Been busy studying lately. Today's paper was okay to say the least. Next paper is on the 28th and thank God I don't have any paper on the 29th. I'll just stay at home on that day to watch Prince William and Kate Middleton wedding live on telly. I'm so looking forward to that.
It's suppose to be day 11 today.


Day 8- A song to match your mood
I've been listening to Iron & Wine's Flightless Bird since I got home from campus. I personally don't think that this song relates to my mood but I kept thinking about flightless bird. What does it mean to me? Probably it's something that I want but I just can't have it now and that made me jealous of those who don't have to face that kind of problem. Like now, all I wanna do is to play The Sims 3 all day but I can't cos I still have 4 more papers to go before the holidays. Sigh :(




Does this song sound familiar to you? I know some of you might feel so too. :)


Day 9- A photo of the item you last purchased.



Bought this notebook not because I need one but I really like the cover. It's a telephone booth that can be found everywhere in England. Cute and it only cost me RM 3.90.


Day 10- A photo of your favorite place to eat.

This is a hard one cos I actually don't have a favorite place to eat. How uninteresting my life is, I know. But if I really have to pick a place, it would be Jesselton Point in KK. It has lots of stalls for you to choose but what I like about that place is the ambiance. And plus, it is near the sea so if you come there at night, you can feel the cold breeze. 


Took this picture from someone's flickr. I do not own this and all credits goes to the photographer.


Day 11- What's in your make up bag?

I have a few make up stuff that I need to make me look pretty (as if). Basic stuff like compact powder, concealer, eyeliner is a must, blush ( I don't really use it that often), mascara, eye shadow palette and some brushes.

No comments:

Post a Comment