Pages - Menu

Thursday, September 9, 2010

I keep sighing today.

Sometimes even the smallest thing can cause a bigger problem, it fuck things up and make me feel I'm the problem even if I don't even know if I'm the one who should say sorry or not. But I still say sorry over and over again because I don't know what else to do. I know by just telling 'I love you' wouldn't work for you. I didn't mean to 'ignore' you cos I don't want to feel more and more guilty and yet I can't help but to feel that way. You asked me to forgive you and I did because 'I love you'. Yeah, it's a lame reason but that's how I feel towards you. We constantly fight over small things but it never make me less love you and now you're the one who's ignoring me and I don't even know why you do this. I want to understand but you don't give me anything to understand about. Communicate is the only way hun, help me to understand or the 'problem' won't leave us alone to be truly in love with each other.

5 comments: