Pages - Menu

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

30 days blog challenge: day 4

My background noise: Dad rants about sister's driver's ed fee.
It suppose to be day 5 but totally forgot to update yesterday, which means I have to post day 4 and day 5 today.
Yesterday was really hot, like extremely. Saw friends' post on facebook about their trip to Italy. Found out that my primary school classmate-genius-mathematic master-silly guy is now living in Germany for his studies. I know he will end up doing great things! And he is now quite cute compared to his geeky look the last time I saw him. I would want a son like him. :D okayimbeingrandom.


Day 4  Your favorite photograph of your best friend.


I have many best friends! hehe! :D


Izah, me, Sinta, Rabie & Rozanne. <3


Zaris, Dyane, Zaza, Lala, Wen, Atia & me. <3


Wendy, Atia, me, Des, Zaza, Kak Lily. <3



Desmond. I like this pic because of his so-so abs. XD


Gie. One of my OLDEST and BEST'est' friend. Know her since I was in form 1. Even though we haven't seen each other for almost 3 years, we're still best friends and we can still laugh hard together when we're talking on the phone. That's how strong our friendship is. She taught me so much about life and always be there for me when I need someone to talk to. I will always love her!

Another one would be Grolina and I call her Godzilla! Too bad I don't have a picture of her! She's the oldest friend of mine and I've known her since I was 10 years old, 12 years to be exact. The last time I saw her was last year, bumped into her while I was waiting for my mom outside of restaurant in Putatan. It was a brief chat but we were laughing so loud that the restaurant's customer looked at us, we didn't even care. Oh my, I love her so much I would die for her.

Life taught me to appreciate people that I can rely on cos all of us are loners, all of us need those that we call 'friends' to survive in this harsh world. I realized that REAL friends are hard to find. They're the ones that will always connect to you no matter how far apart you are with them,how long you haven't seen or talk to each other cos in our hearts, we're ALWAYS together. Excuses like 'dumping/replacing old friends for new ones' or 'being in a relationship makes you forget your friends' are just plain BULLSHIT to me. It's like betraying the friendship that we have between us and our friends. Those excuses shouldn't even exist if we really love our friends. Friendship is not selfish, it is not only about us. People have lives, so do our friends. It really is a hard work to maintain a friendship but with the right friends, it would definitely be easier. 

No comments:

Post a Comment