Pages - Menu

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Royal Wedding


For those who missed the wedding, I feel pity for you. Like seriously. My mom did get the chance to watch Prince Charles and Late Diana's wedding live on tv when she was 15 and she's a part of that piece of history. She talked so much about it on how beautiful Diana was, how her dress looked like. I want that kind of experience so I watched Prince William and Kate Middleton's wedding the whole day, not that I'm obsessed with it but I want to be a part of history too.

It was such a beautiful wedding. Everything looks beautiful, the dress, the horse carriage and not forgetting the newlyweds. I'm sure Prince William and Princess Catherine @ Duke and Duchess of Cambridge would have beautiful children just like them in the future.

There were 2 things that I was really excited about, the wedding dress and the kiss on the balcony. Of course that the dress was a huge hush hush matter. Everybody was so eager to see the dress, even my sister and mom. Girls, who can blame us? :) The kiss on the balcony was romantic too. I think I saw Prince William gave Kate a countdown or something before they kiss cos he kinda like mumbling some words to her before they did it. And they kissed twice! 

They were university sweetheart :)

The dress and she did her own make up!



hahaha!!




No comments:

Post a Comment