Pages - Menu

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Hey.

It's been AGES since my last post and now I'm here, in front of my laptop. Things are okay. My life has been okay, well pretty much the same. No sudden change or anything over the top happened. Just same old. Pretty dull, I must say.

So some friends, cousins and boyfriend have gone back to where they are studying. In fact, boyfriend just went back to Puchong yesterday and I didn't even went to see him at the airport before he left. WHY YOUR FLIGHT HAD TO BE SO EARLY IN THE MORNING??! My longest best friends are in Labuan already and I'm gonna miss them loads! We didn't get the chance to hang out much often but still I had fun watching Monte Carlo with Jacinta, we sat at the couple seat and had bolonaise spaghetti for dinner before the movie. Not forgetting getting a haircut with Rozanne and we heard a really peculiar shouts from next door and a guy chanting prayers after that. We were pretty sure that there was an exorcism in progress at that time. I know right, spooky much?

Speaking of studying, mine will start in about a couple of weeks. To be honest, I miss studying. I miss go to class. As lunatic as it may sound, I miss doing assignments, reading notes. I need to get my brain working before I become more and more lazy as I am now.

As for my goal on losing weight, I managed to lose 3 kilos since I started my diet. It may seem that the number 3 is a small number but I'm quite happy with it. Even boyfriend told me that I look a little smaller. Even though I don't see that every time I look into the mirror, thank you for noticing my hard work dear boyfriend :) And to my cousin al, thanks for teaching me Miss A's Goodbye Baby choreography and for dancing the fats off with me. Dancing is such a good workout and I love dancing so much!! Well, losing 3 kilos won't be the end of it cos of course I want to lose more. I want to be able to wear all the clothes, dresses and short pants that I've been dreaming to wear. I know I still have a long way to go but I know I'm on my way.

I just finished my crochet project which is a beret but I'm gonna blog about it on the next post.

Enjoy this dance tutorial of Miss A's Goodbye Baby that I had learned the choreography with the help of my cousin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment