Pages - Menu

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Play dress up!

Some of the blogs that I've followed had posted up this and it seems fun! Since I'm such a fashionista, so I was like why don't I take part too :)
                    


The idea was initiated by Cath-j and in her blogger guest segment, she has invited bloggers to create a look according to this situation:

"It’s a ladies outing.. assume that we are good friends (Something like the girls on Sex And     The City movie) and we want to meet up at 1 of the nice fancy bar and restaurant on the evening.. But before that we are going to shop at some nice boutique 1st."

This is the the look that I would put on for the get together and it was done by using Polyvore.


Casual get together


I chose earth tones, black and white just because they suited well together and this look can go both way, casual and formal. Simple with an edge is how I roll :)

P.S: You can also go to looklet (which I prefer) to unleash the fashionista in you!


No comments:

Post a Comment