Pages - Menu

Monday, December 5, 2011

All mellowy and sappy.

I didn't went to class today due to my heavy abdominal pain cause by period and and I just lie on the bed all day cos this pain is just excruciating. It was raining the whole day which is great to be in bed and it made me remember what I always tell le boyfriend, Joel.

I love when it rains. So cold and it's the perfect time to be in bed, snuggling and cuddling with you.

I got all sappy, romantic and all. I then straight away go to youtube and find some songs that I would like to dedicate them to him. All songs are in Twilight soundtrack but my favorite are the Flightless Bird American Mouth and A Thousand Years. I choose Twilight soundtrack cos I'm a Twilight hard fan and most of the songs are very romantic and suits my mood to be all romantic and sweet.




A Thousand Years by Christina Perri


Flightless Bird American Mouth by Iron & Wine (Wedding Version)


Love Will Take You by Angus and Julia Stone


Turning Pages by Sleeping At Last

I know that all the songs are very soppy and mushy but this is how I'm feeling at the moment, very sentimental. Blame it on PMS :)

Enjoy and au revoir!



Perhaps Flightless Bird American Mouth could be the song for my first dance. *grins*

No comments:

Post a Comment