Pages - Menu

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Breath Your Name- Sixpence None The Richer

I was tagged by Joel (beloved boyfie) of Quand Je Dis


RULES : Put your music library on shuffle. For each question, press the next button to get your answer. You must write that song title as the answer to the question, no matter how silly it sounds! Most of the time they seem to work though, strangely enough. Ok, go!When you're done, tag 20 people in this note, and make sure to tag the person who sent you this. The answer to #20 is the Title of your note.



1.If someone says, “Is this okay?” you say
What I Say And What I mean - The Like
(I don't think the song answers the question..)


2. How would you describe yourself?
United State of Eurasia - Muse
(Woah! Freaking random!!)

3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
Dreaming Of You- The Coral
(Okay, another song yg tidak kena mengena with the question!)

4. How do you feel today?
The Heart Never Lies- McFly
(I always feel as to what the lyrics of the song is telling, very straight forward.:D)


5. What is your life’s purpose?
Ready, Aim, Misfire- New Years Day(To focus in study, to have a better life with love ones but I wish not to misfire! NO NO NO!!)

6. What's your motto?
I'm In Here- Sia
(I must say this song is NOT my motto. Very depressing. eek!)

7. What do your friends think of you?
My Sweet Unvalentine- New Years Day
(I HAVE A VALENTINE, OKAY?? :D)

8. What do you think of your parents?
Just Keep Breathing- Automatic Loveletter
(I cheated on this. Have to pass so many songs before I get this one. Previous songs are just NOT SUITABLE! I mean one of the previous song's title are Vanished and Pumpkin Soup. I pretty much listen to songs with bad names I guess! XD)



9. What do you think about very often?
All We'd Ever Need- Lady Antebellum
(Always think about this. What do we REALLY need in our lives.)



10. What is 2 + 2?
Take Me Out- Franz Ferdinand
(This make sense! So, TAKE ME OUT from any calculation related question please!!!)

11. What do you think of your best friend(s)?
Resurrection- The Temper Trap
(They resurrect me from the boringness of life!! :D)

12. What do you think of the person you like?
9669- The Joy Formidable
(HAHA!! This one I swear it just happened to be this song when I click the next button hunny!! ehemm to the title!! XD)

13. What is your life story?
Live Like We're Dying- Kris Allen
(Not really the story of my life but I do want to live life as mentioned in the title!)

14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Juicebox- The Strokes
(Not related at all! WAYYY OFF the field!! HAHA!!)

15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
My Guy- Mary Wells
(SPOT ON!! An oldies song that I LOVE SO MUCH, same goes to my sweetheart!!)

16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Say Ahh- Trey Songz
(Been thinking to do 'Clubbing' theme for my wedding and this song is PERFECT!!)

17. What will they play at your funeral?
Lullabies- All Time Low
(I'm not dead, I'm sleeping.)



18. What is your biggest fear?
One Life Stand-Hot Chip
(Should be night instead of life!! Yeah, that I'm afraid!!)



19. What is your biggest secret?
Because Of You- Kelly Clarkson
(To you, you've broken my trust as a friend and we will never be friends anymore!!)

20. What will you post this as?
Breath Your Name- Sixpence None The Richer
(I am breathing your name.. ^^)


I have to tag some people for this post! To those that have been tagged, do this and post it up cos I would LOVE to read them!

1. Zareena Zaza of Diary Of Princess Zaza
5. Tracy of xoxo, Aechi ♥
6. Kristle of KrisXandra XOXO
7. Patsy of PatsyTheMenace

No comments:

Post a Comment