Pages - Menu

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

30 Days Blog Challenge: Day 13

Been spending my time with studying for tomorrow's exam. Boyfie's sick, poor baby :( If you're reading this, get well soon okay? No more futsal for the time being and I really mean it! 


Day 13- Your favorite musician and why?


I would say that I have such a great passion for music. Can't even live without listening to music. I listen to all kinds of genre but rap or hip hop is my least favorite. I have many musicians that I admire, both classical and modern. Yes, I listen to classical pieces and even opera. Lots of studies have been done and all of them shows that listening to classical music while pregnancy would help to develop the child's brain and you may have genius baby. When I read a few articles on that, I hoped my mom listened to some while she was pregnant with me so that I would be way more intelligent than I am now :)


My favorite classical musician would not be Beethoven nor Bach nor even Mozart but Tchaikovsky and with that name, he is indeed Russian. He may not be as famous as other classical musicians that I've mentioned earlier but he is as badass good as them. He created symphonies masterpieces and my most favorite is The Swan Lake and and my favorite piece is the Scene and Pas de Quatre. I'm so in love with The Swan Lake I would want my daughter/s to learn ballet and it is a dream of mine to watch ballet production of The Swan Lake possibly in Russia, where it was born. 





This is my favorite part of The Swan Lake :D


I'm also a huge fan guitarists like Santana, Eric Clapton, Slash, Don Felder of Eagles, Metallica's Kirk Hammett, Nick Valensi of The Strokes, Ray Toro of MCR and more others. I even beat Slash on Guitar Hero 3: Legends of Rock, lol!


I will definitely listen to classical music when I get pregnant and maybe I would have musical child prodigy or genius in my family and I want all of my children to know how to play music instrumentss. I should start dreaming of it now and to my future kids, your mommy is crazy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment