Pages - Menu

Saturday, April 30, 2011

challenges challenges challenges..

I'm supposed to post challenge for day 16 today but I missed out 2 previous challenges so I'm gonna post all three challenges here. 

Current listening to: I Do by Colbie Caillat (oh yes, I'm still in the 'royal wedding' mood :p)

Day 14- A TV show you're currently addicted to.

I absolutely love Gossip Girl to the max since I watched the pilot episode in 2008 on 8TV. It showed wayy earlier in America but it doesn't matter now cos I can download it straight away and almost watch the same time ( actually a day after the real time) as shown in America without waiting for 8TV to air it.

What I love about it is the lifestyle of badass rich kids who are living THE LIFE that everyone in the world would want to live! Spending money on designer shoes, bags, dresses, clothes and travel around the world are definitely my type of activities. The plot are amazing too. The series are filmed mostly in New York, another thing that made me love it so much!! It's one of my dream to live in NYC, don't care which borough as long as I get to live there.





I did a post about Gossip Girl before. Read it here.


Day 15- Something you don't leave your house without.

My clothes of course! I mean, I won't be going out if I'm naked right? eeks! I know what the question means, I just wanna fool around. haha, lame me! I think the most important thing that I don't leave the house without is my purse. It's a must right to have your ID with you when you're out right? Yeah and I'm driving so I need my driver's license. Not forgetting money!! 

No, I won't be posting a picture of my purse here.


Day 16- Your celebrity crush.

Woah, this is exciting!! *grins* To be honest, I have lots of them but my ultimate would be Johnny Depp! XD I know all female species love him! He's sooo good looking, has great physique, charming, really- really good with the ladies! His smile could melt your heart away. Soo manly too! His bad boy look is just ahhhhhh! Great actor and very gentleman as well. He has the full package of a man, PERFECT! Apart from that, I love his love scenes too! teehee!! :P




No comments:

Post a Comment