Pages - Menu

Saturday, April 2, 2011

Enough said.

Today was one of my not-good-day days and not a very productive one either. Took a few pictures but all of them didn't turn out the way that I want. I got so frustrated until at some point I realized that I was looking blankly on the ceiling. Mind blank, that was a good feeling. Numb, not feeling anything is good. I got carried away by it while listening to a mix I made that's called 'List of songs that are good while looking blankly on the ceiling'. 

Being in bed reading to a new book that I just bought was the best thing, at least I have something that I feel okay about today. 'The Book of Tomorrow' is the name of the book by Cecelia Ahern. She's the author of PS, I Love You. Reading the book would make us think about our tomorrow, I think that's what the author wants her reader to feel. But, I feel nothing at all. Don't even bother to think about my tomorrow. Not in the mood for it.

Period since yesterday totally ruin everything. I blame my period or maybe not? I don't know. Don't matter. Now, I prefer to feel this way. It's been awhile since the last time I felt this way and I actually like it. I should give myself a rest. Wrong! My feelings need rest the most. I need to slowdown and note to brain, stop harassing heart and feelings.


Okay, I should try again to get some sleep. Brain, heart and feelings, let's go and get some sleep. Hopefully everything will be okay.





No comments:

Post a Comment