Pages - Menu

Monday, May 9, 2011

30 Days Blog Challenge: Day 24 & 25

Merdeka! haha :) I'm finally done with my examination yesterday and today is my 1st day of holiday, which is SWEET! I didn't check my facebook for I think 2 or 3 days and when I checked just now, found out that my cousin Fifi who competed in Unduk Ngadau Labuan won 2nd place. So proud of her and she will again compete for Kuala Penyu district ( my kampung) and I might be going to show some support and I will definitely bring my baby dslr to take pictures. I was thinking to do a photoshoot for her too. Damn, miss taking picture so much and my baby needs exercise. Boyfie and I planned to meet tomorrow cos he'll have to send his parents to HQE for his dad's medical review and we'll meet after that. Oooh, totally can't wait cos we haven't met each other for 5 freaking months! Our wait and patience had finally paid off. *happy thoughts*


Day 24- A photo of something that means a lot to you.






I have 2 photos, I know but who even care if I break bend the rule slightly right? I've posted the 1st photo in one of the challenges previously. I don't have much family photos so probably I'll do a photoshoot of my family in the future. Family means so much to me. They'll always be there for you no matter what. We can always count on our family and their love is unbeatable. No one can beat a mother's, father's and even siblings' love for us. I cherish my family, they're individuals that I can't live without. :)




Day 25- What's in my purse
I think I have a few bucks left, couldn't remember ( too lazy to get up and check). Atm cards, matrix card, LOTS of receipts ( again, too lazy to give my purse a cleanup) and coins. That's all folks. I know, my purse is uninteresting at all!




PS: I've updated my photography blog after a month++ of silence. Such a huge lazy bum I am. tsk tsk tsk! Feel free to check it out and comment if you like it. Here's the link to the post!

No comments:

Post a Comment