Pages - Menu

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Everyday I'm shufflin'!!

I don't think I'm the only one who loves that song very much. In fact, I listen to that song every freaking day. Since I listen to it, it got me into shuffling. Yes I know, the shuffling dance! Shuffling was really popular when I was in my high school years but I didn't like it back then. To me, it's a dance that the 'pilaks' would dance in public for 'fame'. I mean as if, right? haha.

So now I'm actually learning how to shuffle and it is really hard and what makes it even harder is, I'm easily tired because of my heavy physique so switching your left leg to your other leg part is hard for me even it's the basic and people said easiest part of shuffle dance. How I wish it's easy for me!

Will try harder so that I can dance to LMFAO's Party Rock Anthem! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment