Pages - Menu

Monday, October 17, 2011

Monday Muse

This would be my first 'Monday Muse' post. Several blogs that I followed have been posting this up and it's really a cool idea to share your sense of muse.

Since monday is a VERY MUNDANE day, I think that the song that I chose would at least make your day a little bit funkier since this song has a funky beat to it. I first heard this song when I was a kid and I have been a fan of discobeat song ever since. I'm sure that all of you know Boney M right? Yes, they are the famous 70's disco era all black group and their most popular song is River of Babylon. I really love that song but it isn't the song I'm going to feature here today. The song that I've chosen has been used in CJ7 as the theme song. It has a funky groove and makes me want to disco. Such a fun song. Enjoy :)



Until next post, au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment