Pages - Menu

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Daily routine during no internet!

I'm very sure that people nowadays who live in the modern era can't live without the internet. Don't worry you internet-holics out there, I won't judge cos yours truly here is one of you too. Hehe. To go through 1 day internet-less is hard and painful, can you imagine living without it for 3 weeks? It was almost unbearable but in my case, the excruciating part only lasted for 3 days. The first day was the hardest, switching off the modem and hoping the internet will be back again once it was switched on was just a false hope. Then on the second day, the TMNet called and brought in the bad news totally killed my last bit of hope. I was so angry and my moods were just all over the place. I felt better on the third day cos my dad went to TMNet office in KK to lashed out his anger, 'Serves you right, TMNet! Now have a taste of my dad's rampage!!' keep playing in my head. I kept coaxing myself that everything will be fine and it turned out to be fine indeed.

Well everything was okay and without the internet, I have lotsss of free time. During those difficult days of not having internet, my daily routine consists of:
1. House chores
2. Reading
3. Spending time with the family
4. Studying
5. Playing games
6. Be with the boyfriend

I spent most of my time reading and I've finished 5 books, well actually 3 e-books and 2 actual books.



Yes, The Hunger Games Trilogy got me hooked! After watching The Hunger Games with the boyfriend, I can't wait to know the ending and immediately download these e-books into my phone cos I was broke. Whether Katniss will be with Peeta or Gale, you have to read your own to find out!



These are the real books that I finished. The Vagina Monologues is really funny and the book is about woman's ultimate forbidden zone, which is the *cough* genitalia *cough* and celebrating female sexuality in all its complexity and mystery. I really enjoy reading the author's experiences and what other women think about their 'down there'.

The Wedding by Nicholas Sparks took me the longest time to finish. I would say that it is a little boring and I feel that it is the most uninteresting book from Sparks. Eek!

So that's all for this post and I feel sleepy now. 
Until next post,
au revoir! :)



By posting this up, you now know how boring my life is...

2 comments:

  1. hey wc back babe! hahaha patutlah like no updates odi this ur blog..
    the hunger game was awesome! i wanna know the ending but im too lazy to read :( i hope she's with peeta...gale is so gay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks babe, it's good dat finally i can online ody.. ui, katniss finally with peeta jg bh.. i dont want her to be wit gale jg tu.. buruk bh gale, so lame n boring! haha

    ReplyDelete