Pages - Menu

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

2nd day of working... mehhhhh

Ducking myself over the counter, keeping an eye on my surroundings while blogging this. I just need something to do to kill time or else I'll die of boredom. I've been meaning to blog while working since yesterday cos similar to today, I have so many free time I think I could even sleep without other colleagues knowing it. Yeah, I have THAT much if free time. Not that I'm complaining but I do however feel useless most of the time when I'm here.

I have always been the type of person who is eager to learn new things and actually to be good in what I do or at least people know that they can depend on me cos I did my work well. I like the feeling that people can finally trust me, just like when I was still doing my practical in Shangri-La's Rasa Ria Resort. It felt so much better when I was not anymore under the provision of my 'buddy' when handling with customers, doing check ins and stuff. I quoted my manager " you did well and you're on your own now Jess..." Yeah, I miss RRR :(

Besides being clueless, I despise being too dependent on others too. Since I'm new to the company, there are not many things I know on how the company runs, the system and so on. Like I said, I'm eager to learn but the problem now is the senior staff has so many important things to do he couldn't spare any of his time for me to teach me anything. At last I was sent to the information counter. Again, I have nothing to do but looking at passers-by, watching uninteresting channel on the telly and ended up typing this post. Complaint to the 'other half' like I always did when I have absolutely nothing to do. Being a good boyfriend he always has been, he tried to cheer me up by telling me that it's okay cos I get to online, relax and get paid at the same time. I was like I don't think that can even make me feel better. But when I thought about it again, maybe I was pushing myself too hard. I think I should just soak this whole being 'so relax, have nothing to do' time in, before I begin to get really busy with heavy workload.


I was so bored I even watched baseball, a sport which I absolutely have no idea about how the game works.


If only I could do this...



or this...


or even this...


au revoir, 
Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment