Pages - Menu

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Turn OFF!!

I'm sure everyone has their own turn off when it comes to opposite attraction. Mine is smoking. It's not that I have any problems with those who smoke but when I have to choose someone to have a relationship with, I prefer a guy who doesn't smoke. Before I met and even know the existence of my boyfriend Joel, there were several guys that are really close to me, it fact they were really 'close' that they want to have a serious relationship with me. All of them are really nice, good looking, gentleman, they have all the elements that a girl would want to have for in a boyfriend or husband even but we didn't go that far because... they SMOKE! Out of all thing, I really can't stand if my boyfriend smokes. I don't mind about his other bad habits as long as I don't see him having a cigarette in his mouth or even have one with him ( I guess that was a bit too much).

I can't really explain why I'm like that but probably because I was brought up in a family that doesn't smoke, my dad is not a smoker and so is my mom. Put that aside, maybe I was thinking about my future as well. I mean my boyfriend could be my husband and be the father to my children, of course I wouldn't want my family to live in a hazardous environment cos secondhand smokers actually breathe in and take in nicotine and other chemical as much as smokers do. Scary isn't it? Joel used to smoke but I forced him to stop and I'm proud to say that he quit because of me. Haha :D

I was watching one of Wong Fu Production's old videos ( they are AMAYYZING!!) and the video has inspired me to do this post. It's really funny too!





Smoking is cool? It's more like suicidal!

Stay healthy and make good decision :)

Until next post,
au revoir!

5 comments:

  1. hoorayy for joel! :D yeah, i don't like smoker too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. auw thats so sweet! he quit smoking for u~ haha i also don't like someone who smokes coz its smelly & harmful even to secondhand smoker. i don't mind my partner smoke la,but i just don't like heavy smoker ( kasih abis 1 bungkus in 1 day or less)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ngiau: ya, hooray for him.. he deserves more love from me kan?? hehe jk

    hermion: heavy smoker lg la bikin takut.. klau lama sdh ur bf smoke memg sush to make him stop.. if he cant quit at least ksi kurg la the cigarettes dat he smoke ckit2.. not good for u jg bah tu.. huhu

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha itula..but lucky he don't smoke that much also la,i thank god for that :D few cigarettes per day, im ok with it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. if few ok la n mybe lama2 he can quit.. if u havent ask him to quit, i think u shud tell ur bf to give a try.. manatau lama2 he quit jg..

    ReplyDelete